- Provides an address point for a zone of up to 25 conventional smoke detectors.
- Blinks green when polled. Latched on red (controlled by panel) when activated.
- Device address can also be programmed with a handheld programmer. Device Address- ranges from 1 to 127.
- Compatible with Class B (Style B) and Class A (Style D) wiring.
- Auxiliary power source provides power for the zone of detectors.
The Conventional Zone Module (CZM) connects to a Signal Line Circuit (SLC). The module allows the analog panel to interface and monitor dry contacts such as pull stations and two-wire conventional smoke detectors. The "CZM" is addressed through the communication line of the system and transmits the status of one zone of devices to the panel. Status conditions are reported as normal, open or alarm. It supervices the external power supply as well as the entire zone of devices.